Ross Fence installs, replaces, and repairs chain link fences and gates in Riverside County. Chain link fencing has become one of our most popular fence types because it's affordable, long lasting, extremely durable, and virtually maintenance free. It is also highly versatile: It can be installed on nearly any terrain, including steep slopes; is lightweight and strong; and meets the needs of both commercial and residential applications. Chain link can be used to create exterior or interior partitions (such as walls, vaults, or security cages), property line fences, and temporary fencing. It's also ideal for tennis courts, dog runs, kennels, baseball backstops, trash enclosures, parks, schools, vacant lots, pools, parking lots, carports, distribution centers, warehouses, and storage facilities.
At Ross Fence, we welcome chain link fence projects of any size, from the replacement of a small, sagging gate to the installation of new fencing across several acres. Our chain link comes in a wide range of sizes and grades, from a 4-foot residential-grade chain link up to a heavy-duty, 12-foot commercial-grade chain link, and is either galvanized for rust resistance or vinyl coated. Vinyl-coated chain link is available in black, brown, or green. We have everything from. Each chain link fence can be customized with privacy slats, windscreens, and/or barbed or razor ribbon wire to accommodate high-security needs.
Call Ross Fence today and schedule a free consultation at your Riverside business or home. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and back all of our chain link fences and gates with a one-year labor and material written warranty.
Chain Link Fencing
- Provides an effective security perimeter.
- Can be used to create vaults, enclosures, cages, and floor-to-ceiling partitions.
- Is virtually maintenance free (no fading, peeling, flaking, or splitting).
- Choose galvanized or vinyl coated (brown, green, or black) chain link.
- Available in heights ranging from four feet to twelve feet.
- Option to add privacy slats (in white, tan, blue, or gray) or windscreens (ranging from see-through to 100% coverage).
Chain Link Gates
- Choose from walking gates, sliding gates, and double-door drive-through gates.
- Requires little to no maintenance.
- Available in privacy and semi-privacy designs.
- Offered with automatic or motorized control features.
- Gate motors from Elite Gate.
I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how pleased I am with my new fence. The guys finished very quickly and answered all of my questions. I will definitely do business with you guys again and refer future business to you as well . . .
Thank you all so much for doing such a GREAT Job and really quick too. We really appreciate the professionalism, hard/wonderful work, and care to get the job done. Joe and his crew did a great job. Thank you!.